Meals to Go: Now Offering Touchless Delivery—Two Family Meals for $99/week through April 30th
To help make family dinner an enjoyable experience for all, especially during this social distancing time, we are pleased to extend to you an expanded menu of family meals (feeding 4), as well as no-touch delivery service (we will drop off your meals at the door) with no delivery fees*. Additionally, there are no minimums on family meal orders (though orders for 3 or more meals at one time will receive a discount).
Please select any of our family meals, including our specials for the month of March. This week, we are also offering:
Rosemary Seared Chicken
Why Choose our Weekly Family Meal Service?
Our family meals accommodate busy schedules and answering the question “what’s for dinner?”
A diverse array of cuisines provide something for everyone, including a vegetarian menu. Some meals can be customized for diet restrictions and allergies—please get in touch for more information.
How it Works
We offer a two different ways to purchase our delicious family-sized meals:
Get with the program!
Select the number of meals you want per week (two or three)
Experience a variety of meals with a rotating menu
Make it simple to have delicious meals WITHOUT the hassle!
Enjoy the convenience of automated weekly deliveries and billing (minimum 4 weeks)
À la Carte Option
Satisfy the need for a last minute or future dinner need
Select your favorite meal(s)
Choose to pick up or have the meals delivered
Join us in celebrating St. Patrick's Day and Women's History Month with our delicious specialty meals (including some of my absolute favorites)!
Our customers choosing three family-sized meals per week are scheduled to receive the following this month:
Week of March 2
- Enchiladas Verde with Brown Rice
- Cajun Shrimp Rice with Spring Mix Salad
- Chicken Pot Pie
Week of March 9
- Baked Potato Soup and Salad
- Shrimp Fra Diavolo (Linguini with Spicy Marinara Sauce)
- Pineapple Chicken Teriyaki
Week of March 16
- Pesto Pasta with Chicken and Caesar Salad
- Mongolian Beef with Scallions and Rice
- Tuscan Salmon with Sautéed Spinach
Week of March 23
- Chicken and Asparagus Risotto with Caesar Salad
- Tacos with Rice and Beans
- Seared Rosemary Chicken, Sautéed Spinach, and Sweet Potato Mash
Week of March 30
- Spinach Lasagna with Turkey Sausage and Garlic Bread
- Sweet Thai Chili Chicken Kabobs
- Steak Ramen Noodle Bowl